Review: NotMoses, Arts


"It's fair enough to ask the Our Father what on earth he's been playing at"

Comedies can be difficult to review, what makes other people laugh doesn't always tickle my funnybone - hence my dislike of much farce - and also vice versa, but I have to be honest with you and say that NotMoses made me laugh, a lot. A revisionist Biblical comedy in the vein of The Life of Brian, Gary Sinyor's new comedy is utterly irreverent, eye-wateringly funny and as close to the boundaries of good taste as you can possibly get (and some will undoubtedly find that it strays over them). You can read my 4 star review for Cheap Theatre Tickets here and remember, thou shalt not eat an owl.

Running time: 2 hours 15 minutes (with interval)
Photo: Darren Bell
Booking until 14th May


.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,