Can't Be Fecked With A Review: Man and Superman, National Theatre

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man”

Not gonna lie, the prospect of Man and Superman has had me vacillating between


and


after ill-timed illness meant we couldn't use our £15 seats in the front row. Some stalking of the website got me another cheap seat but this time up in the circle slips which is somewhere I never want to sit again - it may be a bargain but you sacrifice an awful lot to tucked away up there (although the individual seats are quite nifty themselves).

The play itself isn't bad, not as good as I'd hoped in all honesty given how lovely and sunny it was outside, and I rarely felt that inspired by it (a consequence of being much farther away than I'm used to I think). So for this one, I'm abdicating my blogging responsibilities and you'll have to look elsewhere for a review...


Running time: 3 hours 40 minutes (with interval)
Booking until 17th May

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,