Top 10 plays for March

Well, when I said I would be cutting down on the number of plays I saw this year, obviously what I meant was this 'financial year', so my resolution still stands unbroken and the fact that I managed to squeeze in 38 shows in March is just by the by. Quite a tough one to rank to be honest, but here goes.

  1. Journey's End
  2. Betty Blue Eyes
  3. Julie Atherton in cabaret
  4. Flare Path
  5. Honest
  6. Romeo & Juliet
  7. Ecstasy
  8. Richard II
  9. Mogadishu
  10. The Harvest
And the worst thing I saw? Many people have asked me what I've not liked the most and so whilst I am careful to reiterate that this is simply my opnion and that one man's cure is another man's poison, the play that I enjoyed the least this month was The Knot of the Heart at the Almeida, genuinely difficult to sit through and something that baffles me with its very positive critical response.

Labels: